Saturday, June 30, 2012

To the First of Many..

Ok so this is my OFFICIAL first blog post. I have recently found my self in a new page in my life (Which I will explain soon enough) and I wanted to share that journey with you.

Have to give a shout out to 2 friends who have scolded me on putting my words on paper-aka the web- yea yea you're right (Heather Brannen and Ashley Sheppard, these two are doing big things, chk 'em out on etsy.com).

I'm a simple girl. I have an amazing husband-Gabriel-who I still consider my boyfriend, and my rock. I am blessed to have loyal family and friends. And of course, my unwavering faith in Christ. I'm a wife to a Youth Pastor and the daughter of Senior Pastors. I'm a tad of what u may call a shopaholic. Thrifting is a growing skill and I get excited about sales and finding amazing bargains. I love helping people put outfits together (when they let me), I love my instagram, and I love cuddling on the weekends at home. I used to cook and bake as a profession, now I'm.. Well.. Still figuring things out. Lol I live in South Florida and my second home is Buffalo, NY (where Gaby's from).

Soooo that's the short version of my life at this point. I have a lot to say and share of each detail, but it's time will come. Can't wait to show you what's stirred up my new found blogging life. Hopefully you find me a tad interesting, if not, well whatever =] Until next time!

Oh, just some pix of me and them!..

No comments:

Post a Comment